From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EIEIO may be:
- The refrain to the children's song, "Old MacDonald Had a Farm"
- Enforce In-Order Execution of I/O, a machine instruction used on the PowerPC computer processor
- Computer bought the farm, an error message with symbol EIEIO, from the GNU Hurd operating system
- EIEIO, an emacs lisp library that implements the Common Lisp Object System. It is packaged with CEDET (Collection of Emacs Development Environment Tools), which itself is part of GNU Emacs.
- "E-I-E-I-O", an episode of Barney & Friends from the fourth season.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.