From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EIR may refer to:
- Effective interest rate, a banking term
- Entomological inoculation rate, the measure of the intensity of malaria transmission
- Entrepreneur In Residence or Executive In Residence, a term in venture capital and business education
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004, a UK Statutory Instrument
- Equipment Identity Register, in a Network Switching Subsystem
- Extended information rate, burstable bandwidth in a Frame Relay network
- Establishment Inspection Report, the result of an investigation by the US FDA.
- Environmental Impact Report, see Environmental impact assessment
- Executive Intelligence Review, the flagship publication of the LaRouche movement
- Kodak Ektachrome Professional Infrared/EIR film, a type of Color Infrared film
- EIR (National Radio Foundation) the founding name of the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation
- East Indian Railway Company, introduced railways to eastern and northern India, later known as East Indian Railway (EIR)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.