From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ELN (disambiguation))
ELN may refer to:
- Equity-linked note, a financial instrument
- Elastin, a protein
- Ejército de Liberación Nacional, see
- Electronic lab notebook, a software program
- Élan, an Irish pharmaceutical company listed as ELN on the New York Stock Exchange
- VAXELN, a computer operating system from Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ELN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.