From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ELS may refer to:
- East London Airport, an airport in South Africa that has IATA airport code ELS
- Editor in the Life Sciences, a certification in editing awarded by the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences
- Electrophoretic light scattering, a technique in chemistry
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences, an encyclopedia of biology
- Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc, a Canadian Manufacturing Company
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod, a US-based Protestant Christian denomination
- Ejército Libertador del Sur, the Spanish name for the Liberation Army of the South (Mexican Revolution)
- Equidistant letter sequencing, a concept related to bible codes
- l'Ensemble de Lancement Soyouz, the Soyuz-2 (rocket) launch pad at Guiana Space Centre.
- ELS Language Centers, a worldwide network of language schools offering Intensive English Programs
- Extreme Loading for Structures, a structural analysis software
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome, a muscle disease
- Reporting marks for the Escanaba and Lake Superior Railroad
- Europeesche lagere school or European Primary School, a school for white children in the Dutch East Indies
- Energy Lock Seed, an equipment for the New Generation Riders of Kamen Rider Gaim
ELS may also refer to:
- Els Límits, a village in the municipality of La Jonquera, Catalonia (Spain)
- Ernie Els (born 1969), South African golfer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ELS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.