From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EMG can refer to:
- Elektronikus Mérőkészülékek Gyára (Hungary) Factory of electric meters
- EMG, Inc., a company that manufactures guitar pickups.
- Emperor Multimedia Group, see Emperor Entertainment Group, a company in Hong Kong
- E.M.G. Hand-Made Gramophones, manufacturer of gramophones in London, England, 1924-1968
- Escape Media Group, Inc., the company that created Grooveshark
- East Mediterranean Gas Company
- E-mail games, see Play-by-mail games
- Electromyography, a technique for evaluating physiologic properties of muscles
- European Masters Games, a multisport competition
- Exponentially modified Gaussian distribution
- Executive management group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.