From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EMP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EMP or Emp may refer to:
Science and technology
- Earth Microbiome Project, a project to sample and record the presence of microbial life
- Electromagnetic propulsion, the principle of accelerating an object by electrical current
- Electromagnetic pulse, a burst of electromagnetic radiation
- Nuclear electromagnetic pulse, the non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation caused by a nuclear explosion
- Electron microprobe microanalyzer, a tool for chemical composition determination
- Embden–Meyerhof pathway, a biological pathway also known as glycolysis
- Erma EMP-35, a German submachine gun
- Excessive Multi-Posting, a type of newsgroup spam involving posting the same message multiple times, seen by some as a form of tactical network abuse -- one metric used in analysis of EMP is the Breitbart Index
- Ericsson Mobile Platforms, a division of the Ericsson Group
- Estado Mayor Presidencial, the presidential guard in Mexico
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, a joint foreign policy initiative by the EU and the Mediterranean littoral states also known as the Barcelona Process
- EMP Museum, originally the "Experience Music Project," a music and pop culture museum in Seattle, Washington, USA
- EMP Merchandising is a German-based music mail order and merchandising store.
- Eleven Madison Park, a restaurant
- Lord Emp, a DC comic book character
- Emp, fictional title character in the Empowered graphic novel series by Adam Warren
- Emporia Municipal Airport in IATA airport code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.