From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EMR may refer to:
- Endoscopic mucosal resection, a medical therapy with endoscopy
- Electronic medical record, a medical record in digital format
- EGF module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor, a protein
- Electromagnetic radiation, a self-propagating wave in space with electric and magnetic components
- Electron Magnetic Resonance, a term in electromagnetism
- Emergency medical responder, people who are specially trained to provide out-of-hospital care in medical emergencies, a title that is replacing Certified first responder in the U.S.
- Emerson Electric Company, an American company with NYSE symbol EMR
- EMR Telemetry, a former division of Weston Instruments and other companies
- Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge, a 1997 computer game
- M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle, an American sniper rifle
- EGF module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor, a GPCR
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.