From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EN, En or en can mean:
- En or N, the fourteenth letter of the Roman alphabet
- EN (cuneiform), the mark in Sumerian cuneiform script for a High Priest or Priestess meaning "lord" or "priest"
- En (Cyrillic) (Н, н), a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet, equivalent to the Roman letter "n"
- En (digraph), ‹en› used as a phoneme
- En (typography), a unit of width in typography, equivalent to half the height of a given font. (see also en dash)
- En (Lie algebra) - family of En Lie algebras, unique for n=5..8.
- En, abbreviation for the English language
- en, ISO 639-1 code for English language
- En, abbreviation for English studies, an academic subject
Science and technology
- Electronegativity, a measure of the ability of an atom or molecule to attract electrons in the context of a chemical bond
- En, En (Lie algebra), a type of algebra
- EN standards, European standards for products and services by European Committee for Standardization: see List of EN standards
- Engrailed (gene), a gene involved in early embryological development
- en, ethylenediamine, an organic compound with the formula C2H8N2
- EN, exanewton, an SI unit of force: 1018 newtons
- Erythema nodosum, an inflammation of the fat cells under the skin
- Electroless nickel plating, a chemical technique for nickel-alloy plating
- EN, FIPS 10-4 code for Estonia
- EN, obsolete NATO country code for Estonia (now EST)
- EN postcode area, an area of London
- Einstürzende Neubauten, a German industrial music group
- En or Ann, an antagonist from the Makaiju episodes of the Sailor Moon anime series
- Eastern National, a US non-profit organization providing support to the National Park Service
- English Nature, former UK government agency responsible for nature conservation in England
- Envirolink Northwest, an environmental organisation in north-west England
- Escola Naval (translated from Portuguese: Navy College), is the academy of the Navy of Brazil
- Ensign (rank), a military rank
- En, direct transliteration from Japanese of Yen, the unit of Japanese currency
- Enrolled Nurse, an Australian term for a licensed practical nurse
- Empty netter or empty net goal, a type of goal in ice hockey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.