From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ENS)
|Look up ens, ENS, or Ens. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ens may refer to:
- Ens, Flevoland, a village in the Netherlands
- Ens, Hautes-Pyrénées, a town in France
- Ens, Saskatchewan, a hamlet in Canada
ENS may refer to:
- Enhanced Network Selection, a mobile telephone technology
- Ensign (rank), a junior rank of commissioned officer
- IATA airport code ENS: Enschede Airport Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
In Companies and organizations:
- European Nuclear Society, a federation of national nuclear societies
- Energistyrelsen, the Danish Energy Agency.
- Education Not for Sale, a student campaign in the United Kingdom
- Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs, a large law firm based in South Africa
- École normale supérieure, a set of three higher education institutions in France:
- Environment News Service, an environmental news agency
- Enteric nervous system, the nervous system of the gastrointestinal system
- Empty nest syndrome, a psychological condition
- Empty nose syndrome, a medical condition
- Engineered negligible senescence, the engineered prevention or reversal of cellular aging
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.