From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with E0 (disambiguation) (E followed by zero).
|Look up eo or EO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EO may refer to:
- Executive order (United States), a directive issued by the President of the United States
Companies and organizations
- Education Otherwise, a home education organization
- Elevorganisasjonen, a Norwegian student organization
- Entrepreneurs' Organization, a nonprofit network
- Evangelische Omroep, a public broadcaster in the Netherlands
- Executive Officer, a person responsible for the running of an organization
- Executive Outcomes, a South African military company
- Express One International, an airline
- Hewa Bora Airways, EO in IATA code
- EO Personal Communicator, an early tablet computer produced by AT&T subsidiary EO, Inc.
- Eight Ones, a character code
- A line of tablet computers made by TabletKiosk
- Eo (constructed language)
- Earth observation
- Eo (river), a river in Spain
- Captain EO, a 3-D film
- Equal opportunity, a term related to civil rights
- Equipment Operator (US Navy), a Seabee occupational rating in the U.S. Navy
- Ethylene oxide, a chemical compound
- Esperanto, a language, EO in ISO code
- Eosinophilic oesophagitis, or Eosinophilic esophagitis, an allergic inflammatory condition of the esophagus
- Extremal optimization, a type of optimization heuristic inspired by self-organized criticality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.