From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EOF may refer to:
- End-of-file, the computing term for an end-of-file condition or its tangible indication
- Empirical orthogonal functions, a statistical technique for simplifying a dataset
- Enterprise Objects Framework, a product from Apple Computer
- Educational Opportunity Fund, a fund dedicated to providing financial aid to those in need for college
- End of Fashion, an Australian band
- Electroosmotic flow, the motion of ions in a solvent environment
- Ethyl orthoformate, a solvent in chemistry
- Echoes of Faydwer, an expansion for the computer game EverQuest II
- EoF, a song editing program for the free Guitar Hero clone, Frets on Fire
- Escalation of Force, a military term for increasing the level of appropriate violence in a given incident
- Eof, a historical person
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.