From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from EOM (disambiguation))
EOM may refer to any of the following.
- Electro-optic modulator, an optical device
- Equation of motion, physical equations that describe the behaviour of a system
- Extraocular muscles, the muscles that control the movements of the eye
- Ensemble Optimization Method, used to model flexible macromolecules with small-angle X-ray scattering
- Encyclopaedia of Mathematics, a reference work in mathematics
- English-only movement, a political movement in the United States
- Encyclopedia of Mormonism, semi-official encyclopaedia for topics relevant to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.