From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EPC may refer to:
Business, science and technology
- Earnings Per Click, a revenue analysis for online advertising
- Egg Phosphocholine
- Electronic Parts Catalogue, a software program used for the identification of parts or components of a product.
- Electronic Power Conditioner
- Electronic Product Code, a family of coding schemes
- Embedded PC
- Endothelial progenitor cell, a type of bone marrow-derived cell
- Energy Performance Certificate, part of Home Information Packs
- Energy Performance Contract, or Energy Savings Performance Contract
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction, a contract type in the construction industry
- Epicattleya, an orchid genus
- European Private Company
- Event-driven process chain, a concept in Business Process Modeling
- Evolved Packet Core, part of the System Architecture Evolution
- Exception Program Counter
- Export packing credit, credit available to the exporters, for financing purchase, processing, manufacturing or packing of goods prior to shipment.
- Extra-pair copulations, sexual activities with partners other than a primary mate
Law and society
- Equal Protection Clause, part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- European Patent Convention, a convention instituting the European Patent Organisation
- Eastern Provincial Council, provincial council for the Eastern Province in Sri Lanka
- Edgewater Presbyterian Church, a church in the United States
- Electric Power Corporation - the main electric utility in Burma.
- Electronic Poetry Center, an online resource for digital poetry
- Elim Pentecostal Church, a church in the United Kingdom
- Endorphin Power Company, a 501(c)3 non-profit, community organization (based in Albuquerque, New Mexico) that is dedicated to helping provide transitional housing for people recovering from substance abuse problems, and homelessness; all based on the Four Pillar Program, centered around: Education, Exercise, Community & Service. EPC provides a clean and sober living environment where those individuals can reach their goals in a constructive manner.
- Engineering Professors' Council, an academic forum in the United Kingdom
- European Paralympic Committee, an umbrella organisation of National Paralympic Committees
- European Payments Council, the coordination and decision-making body of the European banking industry in relation to payments
- European Policy Centre, a Brussels-based, think tank
- European Political Community, a former proposed political organization
- European Political Cooperation, a form of European Union foreign policy coordination
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church (disambiguation), the name of several churches
- Export Promotion Council, an industry trade group of Kenya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.