From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Epp or EPP may refer to:
- Engineering and Public Policy, an academic department at Carnegie Mellon University
- European People's Party, a European political party
- European People's Party (European Parliament group)
- European Public Prosecutor, a proposed EU agency
- Epsilon Pi Phi, a scholarly fraternal organization for Emergency, Disaster, and Homeland Security students
Science and technology
- Encrypted PIN Pad, a component of an automated teller machine
- End-plate potential, a neuroscience term
- Enhanced Parallel Port, a specification of the IEEE 1284 computer peripheral communication standard
- Enhanced Performance Profiles, a PC memory specification
- Erythropoietic protoporphyria, a genetic disorder
- Expanded Polypropylene, a form of foam polypropylene
- Extended projection principle, a linguistic theory
- Extensible Provisioning Protocol, an Internet protocol
- Extractable polyphenol
- Empirical Phenomenological Psychology, a method of analysis
- Exposure Prone Procedure; invasive procedures where there is a risk that injury to the worker may result in the exposure of the patient’s open tissues to the blood of the worker (Department of Health 2007). This happens through body fluid contamination and sharps injuries.
- Easy Photo Print, a proprietary format of Canon (company) for graphic files. The extension used is '.epp'
- Élan Power Products, a subsidiary of Élan Motorsport Technologies
- European Pallet Pool; cf. EUR-pallet
- Paraguayan People's Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.