From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EPR may refer to:
Organizations and companies
- Energy Power Resources, a renewable energy company in the UK operating facilities such as the Glanford Power Station
- EPR Architects, a London based architectural practice
- European Platform for Rehabilitation, a network of European providers of rehabilitation services
- Popular Revolutionary Army (Spanish: Ejército Popular Revolucionario), a leftist guerrilla movement in Mexico
- Popular Regular Army (Spanish: Ejército Popular Regular), a provisional army hastily organized by loyalist Spanish Republicans in the wake of the coup of July 1936 that divided Spain
- Border Guards Bangladesh, formerly known as "East Pakistan Rifles"
Science and technology
- EPR, a third generation pressurized water nuclear reactor design
- EPR paradox (Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen paradox), a topic in quantum physics and the philosophy of science concerning the measurement and description of microscopic systems
- Earth potential rise, the occurrence of a large current flowing to earth through an earth grid impedance
- East Pacific Rise, a mid-oceanic ridge, a divergent tectonic plate boundary located along the floor of the Pacific Ocean
- Electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy, a technique for studying chemical species that have one or more unpaired electrons
- Engine pressure ratio, a ratio of pressure used in gas turbine engine monitoring and control
- Enhanced permeability and retention effect, the property by which certain sizes of molecules tend to accumulate in tumor tissue
- Yevpatoria RT-70 radio telescope (Evpatoria planetary radar), a planetary radar at the Center for Deep Space Communications, Yevpatoria, Crimea, Ukraine
- Endpoint Reference, an XML structure encapsulating information useful for addressing a message to a Web service
- "Effectively propositional", another name for the Bernays–Schönfinkel decidable class of first-order formulas.
- Electronic health record (also electronic patient record), a medical record in digital format
- Enlisted Performance Report, an evaluation form used by the United States Air Force
- UNECE Environmental Performance Reviews, an assessment process to evaluate the progress made by individual countries in improving their environmental policies
- Environmental pricing reform, the process of adjusting market prices to include environmental costs and benefits
- Esperance Airport (IATA code: EPR), an airport in Esperance, Western Australia
- Ethylene propylene rubber, an insulation used for high voltage cables
- Extended producer responsibility, a strategy designed to promote the integration of environmental costs associated with goods
- Performance appraisal (also employee performance review), the process of evaluating employee performance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EPR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.