From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ERG)
|Look up erg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An erg is a unit of energy.
Erg, or Ergs, may also refer to:
- Erg (Hyperion), a creature in the Hyperion Cantos series by Dan Simmons
- Erg, or ergometer, another name for an indoor rower
- Erg (comics)
- Erg (landform), sand covered desert or dune field.
- The Ergs!, a punk band
ERG, or ERGS, may stand for:
- ERG (gene)
- ERG Group, a company specializing in smart card ticketing systems
- Ergative case, a type of grammatical case
- Eastern Research Group, a multidisciplinary energy and environmental consulting firm
- Edoardo Raffinerie Garrone, an Italian oil company
- Education Reference Group, a grouping of Connecticut school districts
- Efficiency and Reform Group, Cabinet Office, UK
- Electroretinography, used to measure electrical responses in eyes
- Emergency Response Guidebook, a manual used by rescue workers
- English Riviera Geopark
- Electronic Route Guidance System, a 1970s-era in-vehicle navigation and route guidance system
- Existence, Relatedness and Growth theory, a psychological theory formulated by Clayton Alderfer
- Exploration of energization and Radiation in Geospace, an artificial satellite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.