From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ERR)
|Look up err or error in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Err is the verb form of error or mistake.
Err, err or ERR may also refer to:
- Lydie Err, a Luxembourgian politician
- Err, a fictional character in the animated comedy Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Err, Pyrénées-Orientales, a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department, France
- Errachidia Province, Morocco, by ISO 3166-2:MA code
- Errol Airport, municipal airport in Errol, New Hampshire, by IATA designator
- Piz d'Err, a mountain in the Albula Alps in Switzerland
Science and technology
- err, the ISO 639-1 alpha-2 code for the extinct Erre language
- err, a particular constructor in Tagged union data structures
- err, an open source chatbot
- ERR, acronym for Estrogen related receptors, and particular members of the orphan nuclear receptor family:
- European Romantic Review, a scholarly peer-review journal devoted to the interdisciplinary study of nineteenth-century culture
- ERR, acronym for Excess Relative Risk. Term used in radiation protection defined as "The rate of disease in an exposed population divided by the rate of disease in an unexposed population, minus 1"
- Edmonton Radial Railway, a former streetcar service in Edmonton, Alberta
- Eestimaa Rahvarinne, the Estonian Popular Front
- Eesti Rahvusringhääling, a publicly funded radio and television organization in Estonia
- Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg, a Nazi organization which appropriated cultural property during World War II
- Eldersburg Rogue Runners, a nonprofit organization sponsoring running events in Carroll County, Maryland
- Epsilon Rho Rho, a fictional fraternity in the "Mars University" episode of Futurama
- Era Alaska, which uses the ICAO designation ERR
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.