ESC Bretagne Brest
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2008)|
École Supérieure de Commerce Bretagne Brest (ESC Bretagne Brest), also called The Graduate school of Management of Brittany, France, is a French business School in the city of Brest in northwestern France.
Founded in 1962, ESC Bretagne Brest provides business and management courses to 900 students. Currently, the school offers 7 different programmes both in French and in English The school is supported by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Brest. In January 2013, the school merged with 3 others to found France Business School.
- Member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- A school authorised to deliver masters degrees
- Member of the management chapter of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- Member of the Fondation Nationale pour l’Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises (FNEGE)
- Member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Member of the EISB (Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Small Business)
- Member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Member of Produit en Bretagne (Produced in Brittany)
- Member of Campus responsables
- "CCI de France". http://www.cci.fr.
- "ESC Bretagne Brest". http://www.dimension-commerce.com.
- "ESC Bretagne Brest". http://www.aurlom.com.
- Christine Lagoutte, « À quoi servent les fusions entre business schools ? », Le Figaro étudiant, 22 mai 2012 http://etudiant.lefigaro.fr/orientation/actus-et-conseils/detail/article/a-quoi-servent-les-fusions-entre-business-schools-138
- "France Business School : un projet ambitieux semé d'embûches - Educpros". letudiant.fr. Retrieved 2014-03-07.
- "ESC Bretagne Brest Programme Grande Ecole". http://www.mec-info.com.
- "Classement grandes ecoles ESC Brest". http://www.classementgrandesecoles.com.