|Launched||14 December 1988|
|Closed||11 June 2013 (TV)
|Picture format||576i (PAL)
4:3, 16:9 (SDTV)
|Audience share||0.1% (1/7/2013 - 7/7/2013, AGB)|
|DVB-T||45, 58 ERT B, LCN 03|
|NOVA Greece||Channel 104|
|OTE TV||Channel 105|
|Astra 3B - 23.5E||11487V - 1657, 3/4|
ET3 was/is a television network of ERT, the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation. It broadcast nationwide from Thessaloniki. It had regional studios operating in various cities across the country, including Florina, Komotini and Alexandroupolis and on the islands of Paros, Mytilini and Samos.
Programming consisted of news and information and includes sports, movies, cultural programmes, documentaries, TV-series, music and children's shows. It was launched in 1988, after the public TV and radio stations were merged, officially creating the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation.
As of 2014, the employees of the station still transmit a pirate television program which is available from ERTopen website and various websites. The program protests the closure of public television and produces independent news reporting.
- Αlithina Senaria (Real scenarios) - Informative series that takes the viewer around the country and the world to meet people who excel in various topics and subjects. From a businessman on Wall Street to a shepard in Pindos, from an acclaimed journalist to a hermit in Pilios, fascinating people with a story to tell. This program is now in its 9th season and has been the most watched show on ET-3 since its inception. Hosted by Nikos Aslanidis
- Anichnevsis (Tracing) - A socio-political talking program regarding politics and science. Hosted by journalist Pantelis Savvidis. Thursdays at 10:30pm.
- Deltio Eidiseion (News forecast) - Daily newscast, with national and international news as well as regional news with a focus on headlines from Northern Greece. Airs at 1:00pm, 7:00pm and 12:00am, with update at 3:55pm. Main newscast hosted by Hro Petsa.
- Diaspora (Diaspora) - A series that focuses on bridging the gap between Greeks living abroad and Greece. It gives a voice to the omogenia, to tell about their way of life, the problems they face, stories about their experiences and more. A show that will inform and entertain viewers the world around. Hosted by Xrusa Samou.
- Κyriaki Sto Horio (Sunday in the village) - A journey to different towns and villages across the country, giving viewers a glimpse at life in rural Greece, the traditions, music, culture, history and problems that the residents face. An informative and entertaining program that looks at how those outside the city live. Hosted by Marni Hatziemmanouil, airs Sundays at 3:30pm.
- Lavyrinthos (Labyrinth) - Weekly program that deals with Politics and features a discussion on issues of importance that are making headlines. Economic and policy debates as some of the topics discussed, with live reports and a focus on regional issue affecting Thessaloniki and all of Northern Greece. Hosted by Alexandros Triantafillidis
- Ο Κosmos Ton Spor (The world of sports) - A look at the top stories from the sports world. With news and analysis of the days events, scores and highlights of matches, live reports and guests in studio. A daily wrap up from the Greek sports scene as well as the rest of the world. Hosted by Tasos Stamboulis, airs Monday to Friday at 8:15pm.
- Spor Sto 3 - Two hours of discussion and analysis of news and events from the world of Sport, from Greece and around the world. Hosted by Dimitris Dragogias.