From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ETL or etl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ETL may stand for:
- ETL SEMKO (formerly Edison Testing Laboratory), a division of Intertek Group plc specialising in electrical product safety testing, EMC testing, and benchmark performance testing
- Effective Translational lift, a transitional state present as a helicopter moves from hover to forward flight
- EGF-TM7-Latrophilin-related protein, a.k.a. ELTD1, a G protein-coupled receptor
- Enterprise tape library
- Ephemerides Theologicae Lovanienses, founded in 1924, a quarterly publication
- Essex Terminal Railway, in Canada
- Estimated Time of Landing, in aviation
- Expected tail loss, another term for expected shortfall
- Express Toll Lanes, lanes (HOT lanes) is a road pricing scheme that gives motorists in single-occupant vehicles access to high-occupancy vehicle lanes (or "HOV lanes")
- Extract, transform, load: a process in database operations - especially in data warehousing
- Extraterrestrial life, defined as life that does not originate from Earth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.