From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ETP may refer to:
- Eastern Treatment Plant, sewage treatment plant inLondon, Australia
- Economic Transformation Programme, ongoing programme to leapfrog Malaysia's economy.
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Emergency Turn Procedure, a procedure followed by aircraft following an engine failure during or shortly after takeoff.
- End Time Prophet
- European Technology Platform
- Exchange-traded product, including exchange-traded fund and exchange-traded note
- Electrolytic-Tough-Pitch is a type of Oxygen-free copper
- Electrolytic Tin Plate, a tinning process.
- Evaluated Total Price, an evaluation process.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.