From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ETU may refer to:
- Elementary Time Unit
- Energy transfer upconversion
- Electrical Trades Union, which may refer to one of two trade unions:
- Electrical Trades Union of Australia
- a British trade union, a forerunner of the Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications and Plumbing Union
- Ethylene thiourea, a fungicide and pesticide
- European Taekwondo Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ETU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.