From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eua or EUA may refer to:
- Eua, a snail genus
- ʻEua, an island of Tonga
- Eua, Argolis
- ‘Eua rail (Gallirallus vekamatolu), an extinct species of bird
- Eua Sunthornsanan (1910–1981), Thai composer
- Emergency Use Authorization, in the United States
- End-user license agreement, or end license agreement
- European Unit of Account
- European University Association
- United States of America, EUA in French (États-Unis d'Amérique), Spanish (Estados Unidos de América) and Portuguese (Estados Unidos da América)
- United Team of Germany of 1956–1964 (IOC code: EUA)
- EU emission allowance, see European Union Emission Trading Scheme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.