From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EUA can stand for:
- The councils in the European Union
- United States of America, EUA in Spanish (Estados Unidos de América), French (États-Unis d'Amérique) and Portuguese (Estados Unidos da América)
- Emergency Use Authorization, in the United States, a means for the Food and Drug Administration to approve new drugs or new indications for previously approved drugs during a declared emergency
- End user agreement
- Examination under anesthesia (medical contexts)
- The IOC code currently applied for the Olympic United Team of Germany of 1956-1964
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.