|This article relies on references to primary sources. (August 2011)|
EUR-Lex is a service providing legal texts of the European Union on its official website europa.eu. Replacing the earlier service CELEX, EUR-Lex provides direct free access to European Union law. The system makes it possible to consult the Official Journal of the European Union and it includes inter alia the treaties, legislation, case-law and legislative proposals. It offers extensive search facilities.
EUR-Lex provides free access, in the 24 official EU languages, to:
- the Official Journal of the European Union
- EU law (EU treaties, directives, regulations, decisions, consolidated legislation, etc.)
- preparatory acts (legislative proposals, reports, green and white papers, etc.)
- EU case-law (judgements, orders, etc.)
- international agreements
- EFTA documents
- other public documents.
It also allows you to follow legislative procedures.
|This article about the European Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- European Union directive
- European Union law
- List of European Union directives
- Official Journal of the European Union
- Treaty of Nice
- European Documentation Centre