From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The abbreviation EVP may refer to:
- Earned Value Professional, a distinguished task force of industry experts, from both private and public sectors, assembled by AACE International created the EVP examination in 2005.
- Electric membrane vacuum pump, a type of vacuum pump sometimes used in thin film deposition
- Electronic voice phenomena, anomalous voices or other sounds on electronic audio recordings
- Elementary vacuum particle, a concept found in theories of cold fusion
- Embedded Vector Processor, an integrated circuit from the family of vector processors used in the mobile phone industry and elsewhere
- Employee value proposition, rewards and benefits potential for an employee
- Employee volunteering programme
- Enhanced Virus Protection, a feature found in modern AMD processors
- The Estonian Left Party (Eesti Vasakpartei), a political party
- in Europe: (German) “Europäische Volkspartei”, see European People's Party or European People's Party (European Parliament group)
- The Evangelical People's Party of Switzerland, a political party
- The Evangelical People's Party, a former minor political party in the Netherlands
- Executive Vice President, an officer in government or business who is next in rank below a president.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.