From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eager may refer to:
|Look up eager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Allen Eager (1927 – 2003), American jazz tenor saxophonist.
- Ben Eager (born 1984), Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Brenda Lee Eager (born 1947), American soul singer, songwriter and musical theatre performer
- Clay Eager (1925 – 1995), American rockabilly and country music singer
- Edward Eager (1911 – 1964), American lyricist, playwright, and children's book author
- Mark Eager (born 1962), English-born conductor and tromboninst
- Samuel W. Eager (1789 – 1860), U.S. Representative from New York
- Vince Eager (born 1940), stage name of Roy Taylor, British pop singer
- Eager (band)
- Eager (novel), a children's science-fiction novel written by Helen Fox
- Johnny Eager, 1941 film noir starring Robert Taylor and Lana Turner
- Eager learning, a learning method used in developing artificial intelligence
- Eager evaluation, a evaluation strategy in programming languages
- USS Eager (AM-224), an Admirable-class minesweeper built for the United States Navy during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.