From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eager may refer to:
- Eager (surname)
- Eager (band)
- Eager (novel), a children's science-fiction novel written by Helen Fox
- USS Eager (AM-224), an Admirable-class minesweeper built for the United States Navy during World War II
- Eager learning, a learning method used in developing artificial intelligence
- Eager evaluation, a evaluation strategy in programming languages
- Johnny Eager, 1941 film noir starring Robert Taylor and Lana Turner
- Eager beaver (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.