Eagle Point Township, Ogle County, Illinois
|Eagle Point Township|
|— Township —|
|• Supervisor||Elizabeth Itnyre|
|• Total||19.57 sq mi (50.68 km2)|
|• Land||19.57 sq mi (50.68 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||899 ft (274 m)|
|• Density||12.7/sq mi (4.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61051, 61064|
|GNIS feature ID||0428926|
Eagle Point Township was formed in September 1869 from a portion of Buffalo Township.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Eagle Point Township covers an area of 19.57 square miles (50.7 km2). It contains the extinct town of Eagle Point which was located at .
The township contains these four cemeteries: Eagle Point, Elkhorn, Nichols and Webster.
School districts 
- Polo Community Unit School District 222
Political districts 
- Illinois's 16th congressional district
- State House District 90
- State Senate District 45
- "Eagle Point Township, Ogle County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
||Rock Creek-Lima Township, Carroll County||Brookville Township||Lincoln Township|
|Elkhorn Grove Township, Carroll County||Buffalo Township|
|Jordan Township, Whiteside County||Woosung Township|