From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eaglet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term eaglet can refer to:
- An eaglet, the immature young of an eagle, which in turn encompasses several species of bird of prey
- HMS Eaglet (shore establishment), home of Royal Naval Reserve Merseyside, Royal Marines Reserve Merseyside and Liverpool URNU since 1995
- USS Eaglet (SP-909), later YP-909, a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1921
- P92 Eaglet, a high-winged, light aircraft built by the Tecnam aircraft company
- The Eaglet (l'Aiglon), nickname for Napoleon II
- Fictional characters
- The Eaglet, a character from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Isis Eaglet, also known as Isis Egret, a character in Magical Chronicle Lyrical Nanoha Force
- Groups and organizations
- Eaglet, (Russian: Орлёнок, Orlyonok) the Russian Children's Center
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.