From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eamon)
Eamonn or Eamon may refer to:
- Eamonn (given name), an Irish male given name
- Eamon (singer), Eamon Jonathan Doyle, professionally known as Eamon, a former American pop and R&B singer-songwriter
- Eamon (video game), a computer role-playing game for the Apple II
- Eamonn an Chnuic (Ned of the Hill), an Irish song
- Eamon Valda, fictional character in Robert Jordan's fantasy book series The Wheel of Time
- Eamonn mac Grainne, fictional character in Jacqueline Carey's book series Kushiel's Legacy
- Éamon de Valera De Valera was a leader of Ireland's struggle for independence from Britain in the War of Independence and of the anti-Treaty opposition in the ensuing Irish Civil War (1922–1923). In 1926, he founded Fianna Fáil, and was head of government (President of the Executive Council, later Taoiseach) from 1932 to 1948, 1951 to 1954, and 1957 to 1959, when he resigned after being elected as President of Ireland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.