From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Earl Temple may refer to:
- Earls Temple
- Richard Grenville (1678–1727), whose widow Hester Grenville, 1st Countess Temple inherited and created the title after his death
- Richard Grenville-Temple, 2nd Earl Temple (1711 – 1779), in some sources called 1st Earl Temple
- George Nugent-Temple-Grenville, 1st Marquess of Buckingham (1753 – 1813)
- Richard Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville, 1st Duke of Buckingham and Chandos, 1st Earl Temple of Stowe (1776–1839)
- Richard Plantagenet Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville, 2nd Duke of Buckingham and Chandos, 2nd Earl Temple of Stowe (1797–1861)
- Richard Plantagenet Campbell Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville, 3rd Duke of Buckingham and Chandos, 3rd Earl Temple of Stowe (1823–1889)
- William Stephen Temple-Gore-Langton, 4th Earl Temple of Stowe (1847–1902)
- Algernon William Stephen Temple-Gore-Langton, 5th Earl Temple of Stowe (1871–1940)
- Chandos Grenville Temple-Gore-Langton, 6th Earl Temple of Stowe (1909–1966)
- Ronald Stephen Brydges Temple-Gore-Langton, 7th Earl Temple of Stowe (1910–1988)
- Walter Grenville Algernon Temple-Gore-Langton, 8th Earl Temple of Stowe (b. 1924)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.