Early Bird Records
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Early Bird Records was an American jazz record label which released reissues as well as new material.
Besides these albums, the label also released a "Collector's Series" of CDs, "collectable" compilations of legendary jazz figures.
- EBCS 1001: Erroll Garner - Blue Skies
- EBCS 1002: Stan Getz - Without a Song
- EBCS 1003: Lionel Hampton - Dark Eyes
- EBCS 1004: Ella Fitzgerald - I Got a Man
- EBCS 1005: Nat King Cole - Wouldn't You Like to Know
- EBCS 1006: Art Blakey - A Day with Art Blakey
- EBCS 1007: Dizzy Gillespie - Night in Tunia
- EBCS 1008: Fats Waller- Us on a Bus
- EBCS 1009: Harry James - You Turned the Tables on Me
- EBCS 1010: Count Basie - April In Paris
- EBCS 1011: Duke Ellington - Rockin' in Rhythm
- EBCS 1012: Thelonious Monk - 1963 in Japan