From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Earmarks)
|Look up earmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Earmark may refer to:
- Earmark (agriculture), cuts or marks in the ears of animals made to show ownership
- Earmark (politics), a legislative provision that directs funds to be spent on specific projects
- Earmark (finance), a requirement that a source of revenue be devoted to a specific public expenditure
- EARMARK (markup language)
- Earmark (label), a joint venture between Sanctuary Records Group and Get Back (label)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Earmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.