From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Earp may refer to:
- any one of the members of the Earp family, an influential family of lawmen in the USA during the 19th and 20th century who were connected with the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, including:
- Thomas Earp (1830-1910), a British Liberal Party politician
- Thomas Earp (1828-1893), a British Gothic Revival sculptor
- John Earp (born 1860), an English footballer
- Clifford Earp (1879–1921), a British racing motorist
- Frederick Earp (1841–1928), a New Zealand goldminer and farmer
- any of a number of adaptations of Wyatt Earp's life, including
- Earp, California, a small town in southern California, USA
- Wyatt Earp Islands, a small group of islands and rocks off the coast of Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.