From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
- Properties are located with roof-top accuracy without relying on geocoding.
- Property lines are drawn.
- Properties are defined by ESRI shape files produced by county assessor offices. These files are converted by Earth Point for use on Google Earth and Google Maps.
- Property for Sale - maps MLS listings in Ada and Canyon counties, Idaho.
- County Assessor Data - maps any property in Ada or Canyon counties, whether or not it is for sale. Displays county assessor information including address, legal description, and assessed value. For Ada county, displays a picture of the property and the zoning.
- Township and Range - maps the United States Public Land Survey System onto Google Earth.
- Excel To Kml - upload spreadsheet data onto Google Earth.
- Estrella, Joe (2006-03-26). "New Web Sites Give Detailed Info to House-hunters". Idaho Statesman. Retrieved 2007-04-15. (reprint)
- Roberts Jr., Glen (2006-04-28). "A new spin on property listings". Inman News. Retrieved 2007-04-15. (reprint)