||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Japanese Wikipedia. (July 2011)|
|Developer(s)||Crafts & Meister, Kadokawa Shoten|
Earth Seeker takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, in which humanity's last remnants amass onto a spaceship and crash land onto a mysterious planet. A machine that controls planetary climates aboard the spaceship then malfunctions, causing problems for the crashed humans as well as the planet's native inhabitants.
In its first week of its release, Earth Seeker had sold approximately 4,055 copies.
Ben Bateman, who helped in the translation of 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors on the Nintendo DS, has expressed interest in localizing the game to America for Aksys. A Facebook group, by the name of Seek For The Earth - Earth Seeker Support, has come together to try and help in the localization of the game as well.
- "Earth Seeker Release Information for Wii - GameFAQs". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- North, Dale (2010-06-03). "New Details on interesting Wii game Earth Seeker -Destructoid". Destructoid. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- Ishaan (2011-06-29). "This Week In Sales: The Last Alchemist of Arland Siliconera". Siliconera. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- "Nintendo Everything". WordPress. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- Official website (Japanese)
|This article about a role-playing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|