From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up earthquake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An earthquake is the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth's crust that creates seismic waves.
Earthquake may also refer to:
- Earthquake (film), a 1974 film starring Charlton Heston and Ava Gardner
- Earthquake (cocktail), a cocktail containing absinthe and cognac
- Earthquake (comedian), American stand-up comedian
- Earthquake (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Earthquake (Gladiators), an event in the television series Gladiators
- Earthquake (Samurai Shodown), a fictional character in the video game series Samurai Shodown
- Earthquake (wrestler), a ringname of John Tenta, Canadian professional wrestler
- Earthquake: The Big One, a former attraction at Universal Studios Florida
- San Jose Earthquakes, an American professional soccer team
- "Earthquake (Modern Family)", a Modern Family episode.
- Earthquake map in mathematics
- Earth Quake (band), a 1970s American rock band
- Earthquake (album), an album by Electric Sun
- "Earthquake" (DJ Fresh and Diplo song)
- "Earthquake" (Labrinth song)
- "Earthquake" (Lil Wayne song)
- "Earthquake" (Little Boots song)
- "Earthquake", a song by Family Force 5 from Business Up Front/Party in the Back
- "Earthquake", a song by Tech N9ne
- "Earthquake", a song by The Used from Lies for the Liars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.