From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ease in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ease may refer to:
- ease or a cure (for a dis-ease)
- Ease (programming language)
- Ease (sewing)
- Ease (software), presentation software for the GNOME desktop environment
- Ease (novel), by Patrick Gale
- EASE, European Association of Science Editors
- EASE/ACCESS, an experiment which flew on the Space Shuttle in 1985
- Methylone, a substitute for the drug ecstasy, marketed briefly in New Zealand under the brand name Ease
At Ease may refer to:
- At Ease, a desktop environment for Macintosh computers
- “At ease” (U.S.) or “Stand at ease” (UK) is a military parade command.
- Ease of use
- Easy (disambiguation)
- ease-in ease-out – method of defining the 'physics' of a transition between two computer animation states (see inbetweening ('tweening'))
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ease.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.