East Lansing Public Schools
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012)|
East Lansing Public Schools is the school district for East Lansing, Michigan, USA. The district is governed by a seven-person Board of Education. Since 1973, the Board has included a student-elected, non-voting student representative from East Lansing High School. The superintendent is Dave Chapin. The Curriculum Director is Cliff Seybert.
- East Lansing High School - Grades 9-12
- MacDonald Middle School - Grades 7-8, mascot is the Trojan, colors are blue and white, enrollment 530
- Glencairn Elementary School - Grades 5-6, mascot is the Glencairn Terrier, colors are red and black.
- Whitehills Elementary School - Grades 5-6, mascot is the Wolfie the wolf, colors are blue and white. Whitehills is a Title 1 school.
- Donley Elementary School - Grades K-4, mascot is the dolphin, principal is Marcy Kinzer.
- Marble Elementary School - Grades K-4, mascot is the muskrat, colors are blue and white, enrollment 350, has many elective classes for the students including art, music and gym.
- Pinecrest Elementary School - Grades K-4
- Red Cedar Elementary School - Grades K-4
Parent Organizations: District Parent Council ELHS Parent Council Glencairn School Association MacDonald Parent Council Marble Parent Council Pinecrest Parent Council Red Cedar School Association Whitehills School Association William Donley School Association Black Parent Union (BPU) East Lansing Band & Orchestra Parents Association (ELBOPA) ELHS Boosters
- "Glencairn Elementary Website", accessed November 5, 2009.