East West Bus Company
|Service area||Northern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||La Trobe University
Plenty Valley Shopping Centre
RMIT University, Bundoora
|Fleet||17 (May 2013)|
East West Bus Company was formed in August 1980 as a joint venture between Dyson Group and Reservoir Bus Company operating route 560 Broadmeadows station to Greensborough. Route 560 ceased in April 2010 being replaced by SmartBus route 902.
In February 2014 the Dyson Group became the sole owner.
East West operate two routes in the northern and north eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- 561 Coburg – Macleod via Reservoir station, La Trobe University & Macleod station (Daily)
- 570 Thomastown – RMIT University, Bundoora via Lalor Plaza Shopping Centre (Monday to Friday)
As at May 2013 East West Bus Service's operated a fleet of 17 buses.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 6/1 July 1990 page 12
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 19.
- "Dysons & East West" Australian Bus issue 63 May 2014 page 7
- East - West Bus Co Australian Bus Fleet Lists