East of Eden
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bible mentions East of Eden as the location of the Land of Nod, where Cain was exiled.
East of Eden may also refer to:
- "East of Eden", a 1939 novel also known by the title "Comrade Nachman" by Yiddish writer Israel Joshua Singer.
- East of Eden (novel), a 1952 novel by Nobel Prize winner John Steinbeck
- East of Eden (1988 film), a 1988 Syrian documentary film by Omar Amiralay
- East of Eden (TV series), a 2008 South Korean television series
- East of Eden (band), a progressive rock band from the UK
- East of Eden (album), a 2009 album by Taken by Trees
- Far East of Eden, a Japanese roleplaying videogame series
- Eden of the East, a 2009 anime television series
- "East of Eden", a song on the album Steeltown by Big Country, a rock band from Scotland
- "East of Eden", a song on the album Fuck Forever by the British band Babyshambles
- "East of Eden", a song on the album Century Spring by American pop-folk singer-songwriter Mason Jennings
- "East of Eden", a song on the album Lone Justice by American roots rock band Lone Justice
- "East of Eden", a song on the album Dead Can Dance by neoclassical dark wave band Dead Can Dance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.