Eastern Heights, Queensland
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
Eastern Heights is serviced by a regular bus service.
There are no schools in Eastern Heights, Silkstone Primary lie just to the east in Silkstone, while Ipswich Central Primary lie just to the west. Bremer State High School used to lie in the east as with Skilstone Primary, but has since moved further south-west of the suburb.
Parks and sports facilities
- Jim Donald Memorial Park (soccer)
- Hancock Park
- Scout Hall
Places of worship
- St Peters Anglican Church, Lloyd George St
- Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Catholc Church (OLMM), Robertson Road
Eastern Heights has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Eastern Heights (Ipswich City) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
- Place name details
- "Fairy Knoll (entry 15375)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Garowie (entry 15374)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|