From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eastern Rite (disambiguation))
Eastern Rite may refer to:
- Eastern Catholic churches (most likely) following many Orthodox traditions, but in communion with Rome; used as opposed to the "Latin Rite" containing most Roman Catholics
- East Syrian Rite, Christian liturgy, also known as the Assyro-Chaldean Rite, Assyrian Rite (a.k.a. Syriac), or Persian Rite
- Maronites, a Christian church based in Lebanon as well have members in Israel, Jordan, Syria and Turkey
- Copts, members of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria based in Egypt
- Eastern Orthodox Church, the second largest Christian communion in the world
- Liturgical ceremonies used in Eastern Christianity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.