Eastland is an area in Charlotte, North Carolina it comprises a majority of the city's east side and is home to Kilborne Park and Eastland Mall.
The area was developed during the 1960s and 1970s. Recent demographic changes have made Eastland one of the largest Latino communities in the Carolinas.
Four of Charlotte's most important roads run though Eastland: Sharon Amity Road, Eastway Drive, Central Avenue, and Albemarle Road.
Eastland borders five other neighborhoods:
Elementary Schools 
- Winterfield Elementary School
- Albemarle Road Elementary School
- Windsor Park Elementary School
Junior High Schools 
- Albemarle Road Middle School
- Eastway Middle School (partly in area)
Senior High Schools 
Coordinates: 35°12′47″N 80°46′05″W / 35.213°N 80.768°W