|Parent company||MBI Inc.|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Norwalk, Connecticut|
Easton Press, a division of MBI Inc., based in Norwalk, Connecticut, is a publisher specializing in high-quality leather-bound books. In addition to canonical classics, poetry and art books, they publish a large library of science fiction and popular literature as well.
Some of Easton Press's products are arranged in series to which a customer can subscribe, receiving a new book every month. For example, The Library of Great Poetry (25 volumes), The Complete Novels of Charles Dickens (16 volumes) and C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia (seven volumes). However, it is possible to order many titles individually.
Features of an Easton Press exclusive Collector's Edition book:
- bound in fine genuine leather
- 22kt gold-stamped spine accents
- distinctive raised spine hubs
- intricate gilt stamped cover designs
- specially milled acid-neutral paper
- Smyth-sewn pages
- gilded page edges
- endsheets of moiré silk
- permanent satin ribbon page-marker
However, there is some variation between collections. For instance, the Easton Press library of "Masterpieces of Science Fiction" does not have moiré fabric endsheets, but has all the traits mentioned above.
Some of the major Easton Press series are available by subscription only. However, most single titles from various series are still available directly from Easton Press. For those who want a collection, rather than a few individual books, The Easton Press subscription program exists.
A customer can request a listing of available titles in a particular series and send it back to Easton with the unwanted marked off. The company will then send the customer the wanted titles. Easton has a return policy and a guarantee policy.
- "Scott Meredith Literary Agency". Scott Meredith Literary Agency. Retrieved 28 September 2011.
- "Features of Easton Press Books - The Easton Press". Eastonpressbooks.com. 2002-07-31. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- "Easton Press". Keithwease.com. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- "Our Guarantee - The Easton Press". Eastonpressbooks.com. 2002-07-31. Retrieved 2012-03-16.