|Service area||South-Eastern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Hubs||Chadstone Shopping Centre
|Fleet||84 (May 2014)|
Eastrans is a bus operator in Melbourne, Australia. As a Melbourne bus company, it operates nine bus routes under contract to the Government of Victoria. It is a subsidiary of ComfortDelGro Cabcharge.
In July 2011 route 601 commenced as a high frequency shuttle between Huntingdale station and Monash University. In July 2013 the route operations of Driver Group were purchased with routes 612 and 623 - 626 with 42 buses.
- 601: Huntingdale to Monash University Shuttle
- 605: Gardenvale to City
- 612: Box Hill to Chadstone via Surrey Hills, Camberwell & Glen Iris
- 623: Glen Waverley to St Kilda via Mount Waverley, Chadstone & Carnegie
- 624: Kew to Oakleigh via Caulfield, Carnegie or Darling & Chadstone
- 625: Elsternwick to Chadstone via Ormond & Oakleigh
- 626: Middle Brighton to Chadstone via McKinnon & Carnegie
- 630: Elwood to Monash University
- 900: Rowville to Caulfield - SmartBus
As of May 2014 the fleet consisted of 84 buses and coaches. Eastrans fleet livery is white with white and green stripes.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 7/1 August 1991 page 3
- Kefford Group finds a buyer Australian Bus & Coach
- ComfortDelGro Expands Melbourne Operations Through A$22.0 Million Acquisition ComfortDelGro 20 May 2013
- Acquisition of further Bus Route Service Business in Melbourne Cabcharge 20 May 2013
- Updates and News CDC Victoria
- "Services". Eastrans. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- "Metropolitan buses". Public Transport Victoria. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- CDC Group - Eastrans Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eastrans.|