|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Tony Caterina|
|• Total||1.13 km2 (0.44 sq mi)|
|Elevation||665 m (2,182 ft)|
|• Density||3,597.3/km2 (9,317/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-1.6%|
Eastwood is a residential neighbourhood in north central Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is one of Edmonton's older neighbourhoods, with development starting in 1906. Today, most of the residential construction (88%) dates from after World War II.
Most of the neighbourhood is located south of 122 Avenue, however, there is a portion of the neighbourhood north of 122 Avenue. The portion south of 122 Avenue is bounded on the west by 89 Street and on the south by 118 Avenue. The eastern boundary is a jagged line following parts of Fort Road and the parts of the CN Rail right of way. The portion of the neighbourhood north of 122 Avenue is bounded on the north by the Yellowhead Trail corridor, on the west by 86 Street, and 82 Street on the east.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Eastwood had a population of  a -1.6% change from its 2009 population of 4,129. With a land area of 1.13 km2 (0.44 sq mi), it had a population density of 3,597.3 people/km2 in 2012.4,065 living in 2,324 dwellings,
The most common type of residence (44%) in the neighbourhood is apartments in low-rise buildings with fewer than five stories. The majority of apartments are rented. The next most common type of residence is the single-family dwelling (42%) followed by duplexes There are a small number of row houses (1%). A high proportion of the single-family dwellings and duplexes are rented.
The population is highly mobile. According to the 2005 municipal census, one resident in five (19.7%) had moved within the previous twelve months. Another one in four (27.1%) had moved within the preceding one to three years. Only one in three residents (36.7%) had been at the same address for more than five years.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood: Eastwood Elementary School operated by the Edmonton Public School System (closed as of July 2010) and St Gerard Catholic Elementary School operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System.
||Delton||Delton, Elmwood Park, Yellowhead Trail Corridor||Elmwood Park|
|Alberta Avenue||Parkdale||Edmonton Northlands|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- [Neighbourhood description on the City of Edmonton map utility.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Duplexes includes triplexes and quadruplexes (13%).