|Founded||January 19, 2004|
|Number of locations||20|
|Area served||Europe, Africa, Middle East|
|Key people||Simon Champion (chief executive)|
EasyHotel (styled easyHotel) is a budget hotel chain based in London. The company was incorporated in 2004 and opened its first hotel in 2005.
EasyGroup Holdings Ltd (the investment vehicle of EasyHotel founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou and his family) is the largest shareholder with 55.7% of the equity and 49% of the votes (as of June 2014).
The first hotel opened by EasyHotel was in London in 2005.
As with other EasyGroup companies, the EasyHotel provides a budget service, with the option to pay for extras. Items such as coffee, spare towels, housekeeping and internet are available at an extra charge.
- "Lonrho to open SA’s first easyHotel in Johannesburg". Business Day. 21 March 2013. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou buys £2.3m easyHotel in Glasgow". Caterer and Hotelkeeper. 16 December 2013. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "easyHotel Glasgow opens ahead of schedule". Hospitality and Catering News. 14 January 2014. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "EasyHotel, Earl's Court, London: hotel review". Daily Telegraph. 13 June 2010. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "Update 2004". EasyHotel. 2004. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "Easy Hotels". EPR Architects. Retrieved 2 March 2014.