Easy is the 1974 album by British Folk musician Ralph McTell. Guest musicians include folk pioneers Wizz Jones; Bert Jansch and Danny Thompson from Pentangle; Gerry Conway from Fotheringay; and Dave Mattacks from Fairport Convention.
All tracks composed by Ralph McTell 
- "Take It Easy"
- "Maddy Dances"
- "Maginot Waltz"
- "Sweet Mystery"
- "Stuff No More"
- "Run Johnny Run"
- "Zig Zag Line"
- "Let Me Down Easy"
- "Would I Lie to You?"
- "Summer Lightning"
- Producers: Ralph McTell, Danny Thompson and Tony Visconti
- Recording Engineers: Phil Dunne, John Kongos, Mike Noble and Tony Visconti
- Cover painting: Enrique Serra
Awards and accolades
- "Easy" reached number 31 in the UK Album Chart soon after its release in March, 1974.
- "Easy" was awarded a Silver disc for record sales in August, 1976.
||The US release has a revised running order.
||The CD release has two bonus tracks.
The UK 1999 CD release includes two bonus tracks taken from a single released in 1972:
- ^ Allmusic review
- ^ "Easy" LP sleeve, 1974.
- ^ Chart Stats. “Ralph McTell”. Accessed 22 September 2009.
- ^ BPI. “Certified Awards Search: Ralph McTell”. Accessed 22 September 2009.
- ^ "Easy" CD insert, 1999.