Eat Your Makeup
|Eat Your Makeup|
|Directed by||John Waters|
|Produced by||John Waters|
|Written by||John Waters|
|Music by||John Waters|
|Editing by||John Waters|
|Release dates||February 23, 1968|
|Running time||45 min.|
It was John Waters' first film production made in 16mm film.
It has never been released on video. However, it was screened occasionally in 2004 as part of the touring exhibition John Waters: Change of Life.
John Waters' first 16 mm film, about a deranged nanny (Maelcum Soul) who kidnaps young girls and forces them to model themselves to death in front of her boyfriend (David Lochary) and their crazed friends. It was never shown commercially.
- Lizzy Temple Black as The Child Star
- Divine as Jackie Kennedy
- Howard Gruber as John F. Kennedy
- David Lochary as Governess' boyfriend
- Marina Melin as Head kidnapped model
- Mona Montgomery as Kidnapped model
- Mary Vivian Pearce as Kidnapped model
- Maelcum Soul as Governess
- John Waters
|This short film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 1960s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|