Ebba von Sydow
|Ebba von Sydow|
Ebba von Sydow with husband Johan Kleberg at the 48th Guldbagge Awards.
February 18, 1981 |
|Occupation||Journalist, TV personality, blogger, author|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
Ebba von Sydow (born February 18, 1981 in Gothenburg, Sweden) is a Swedish journalist, author, columnist, TV personality that also run one of the most influential fashion and lifestyle blogs in Sweden. Ebba is currently (2011) the host of the early night show Gokväll on Saturdays on SVT, Sweden's biggest network.
Ebba von Sydow studied journalism in Boston, Massachusetts where she also hosted a weekly radio show. She then went to law school in Stockholm for a shorter while. In 2001 she started working as a fashion reporter and columnist for evening paper Expressen. She went on to become editor in chief of Expressen Fredag, the very popular Friday Magazine, that she successfully relaunched.
2005 she became editor in chief of the long running Swedish fashion and lifestyle magazine VeckoRevyn. Prior to that she also worked at the music magazine Groove. She has also worked for Swedish national radio, SR P3.
Summer of 2010, she hosted the broadcasts Wedding of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, and Daniel Westling, for national television in Sweden. The broadcasts had a record breaking number of viewers, never seen before in Swedish TV history.
- 2006 - Ebbas stil - Ebba Style - The Ultimate Guide to a Better Wardrobe
- 2011 - Kungligt snygg - Royal Style
Ebba von Sydow got married to Johan Kleberg in January 2011, the couple live in Stockholm.
- Ebbas blog The blog of Ebba von Sydow
- The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco/Silicon Valley Interview with Ebba
- Introducing... Ebba von Sydow, The Local, February 19, 2007.
- Ebba von Sydow on Twitter
- About VeckoRevyn Staff listing
- Crowning Miss Sweden Constructions of Gender, Race and Nation in Beauty Pageants.
|This article about a Swedish journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|